Understand What’s Driving Your Calls
Making marketing investments can be a tough decision, especially when it’s difficult to tell if that marketing money is actually making the phones ring. But what if you could tell where callers are coming from, as in the specific marketing initiative, and exactly why? Now you can.
It’s just this easy:
- Talk to an Expert
- Build a Custom Solution for Your Needs
- Increase Your Business!
1. Hook You Up With Phone Numbers
After you pick out local or toll-free numbers (as many as you need!) and tell us where callers should be directed, we’ll activate your new Callcap phone numbers.
- Lead-source announcement whispers (so your staff knows which ad drove the call)
- Caller greetings
- Disclaimers personalized to your company
- Blacklisting of pesky telemarketers and scammers
- Forward your phone numbers (local or toll-free) to where you need.
- Use area codes specific to an area, but forward them where desired.
- Redirect phone numbers to other employees if/when needed.
- Create custom routing, including IVRs, to ensure customer calls are never missed.
- Direct callers to a certain location based on their area or zip code.
- Use a routing scheme to regulate how many calls each employee receives.
- An instant, direct connection for customers to reach your company through your website
- Motivates customers to complete transactions or schedule services
- Reduces call volume and improves call quality
2. Track All the Calls
We will forward the new Callcap phone numbers to your phone and “sit in between” for recording and personalized data gathering. The data will track the performance of each marketing initiative by showing the actual response, which means you can adjust your marketing initiatives and budgets based on what is producing best.
Once we’ve helped you figure out each cost per call, you can use call tracking to monitor your conversion analytics, so you know exactly how one marketing initiative converts compared to another.
Develop Customer Demographics
- Test geographic areas using unique call tracking numbers to see which areas are bringing in the most customers.
- Add Advanced Demographic Data to target exactly the audience you are reaching.
- Test certain location types by assigning each type a unique call tracking number to see how well it performs.
- Test well-performing ads with number and campaign tagging.
Track Website Conversions
Just like phone call tracking, we can help you determine where online visitors are coming to your website and where they are converted into a phone call. When you use Webmatch, our website call tracking, you can see at a keyword-level what’s working for your internet marketing.
From a Customer
“…This data immensely benefits our bottom line!…”
“I now have peace of mind knowing Callcap is providing visibility into our community! I can track all phone calls generated by marketing efforts and know how to improve our staff performance. This data immensely benefits our bottom line!”
An automobile dealer in need of ensuring marketing is targeted
- Ensure marketing is targeted
- Plan inventory accurately
With our business intelligence tools, our Callcap customer could:
- Identify what cars potential customers are inquiring about.
- Learn if those calls lead to potential buyers in the showroom, how many of those visitors purchased cars, and how often a caller ended up driving a vehicle off the lot.
- Ensure marketing is targeted so money is not wasted on ads for cars people aren’t interested in.
- Plan inventory and ensure the right number and type of vehicles in stock.
- Confirm the parts and service department is providing a great customer experience.
- Eliminate any ‘he said, she said’ liabilities with recorded calls.
A plumbing company determining which ad platform is more effective
- Determine if the phonebook ad, newspaper ad or television commercial is most effective.
- Measure marketing effectiveness.
- Discover how many opportunities are missed.
- Identify booking percentage.
With our call tracking data, our Callcap customer could:
- Find out how many calls came from each marketing initiative.
- Adjust their marketing strategy to put more money into the most effective initiative.
- Boost calls even more by adding a coupon to the phonebook ad.
- Save revenue opportunities with Callcap monitoring solutions.