Callcap is currently looking for a full-time Systems Administrator to work within our IT department. This person will share responsibility for our cloud-based IaaS call processing infrastructure as well as our local employee network. Successful candidates must be self-starters with an excellent attitude.
- Implement, maintain, and upgrade Linux servers in cloud environments
- Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot a variety of telecom services
- Create and maintain internal web-based tools and utilities
- Research, evaluate, and recommend system technologies to support business requirements
- Part of a rotating 24/7 on-call schedule
- Provide general support on a variety of customer issues
- Provide internal support to desktop users
- Excellent knowledge of Linux server operating systems
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (C, NodeJS, ColdFusion, Python, etc.)
- Working knowledge of cloud server instances and storage (AWS or Google Cloud Services)
- Working knowledge of MariaDB/MySQL Server and replication
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networks
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- General experience with VMWare vCenter
- A technical background in VoIP (Asterisk, Cisco, SIP, H.323, etc.)
- Measurable knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2/Active Directory
- Exposure to Containerization and Container Orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Recent experience with DevOps principles (CI/CD, Automation, Jenkins, etc)
- Demonstrated excellence in ability to listen to internal and external customer needs/ issues, and implement operational solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present to employees of the organization.
- Aptitude to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations and respond to questions from managers and peers.
- Fluency in English required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 20 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus, distance vision, and close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment (office) is usually moderate.
Callcap is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Callcap prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. Callcap conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, Callcap will take action to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified Vietnam-era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.
Manager of Information Technology
Include in your resume your favorite game, movie, book, music, beer, or coffee