Sales Development Representative
Callcap is looking for an ambitious, energetic and competitive incumbent with an entrepreneurial spirit, to join our Sales Development department. The successful Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a self-starter, has excellent communication skills and is driven to compete with an even stronger will to win. If you are looking for a position which holds opportunity to grow into other roles through demonstrated success, Callcap may be the fit you are looking for.
As the SDR, you will act as the first contact for many Callcap customers. Your ultimate responsibility will be generating new business opportunities for the company. This will be achieved through a prospecting system that consists of a “spokes in a wheel” approach. This might consist of outbound calls, email strategies, social selling, etc.
- Identify high quality leads through a series of qualifying questions.
- Perform high volume outbound calling to generate new opportunities.
- Maintain a call volume of 75 – 150 calls per day.
- Meet other Daily and Weekly Activity Based Metrics (Contacts, Talk-Time, Number of Qualified Opportunities)
- Follow up with potential leads that did not move to the First Meeting/Demo phase of the sales process.
- Strong self-starter with a desire to execute at the highest level.
- Exceptional communication skills with a “voice.”
- Desire to act entrepreneurially with the ability to make decisions in the best interest of the business and team.
- Great work ethic with the ambition to move into the Account Executive role and beyond.
- Willingness to learn and to challenge the status quo.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents. Incumbents may perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and hold basic computer skills. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associates Degree or bachelor’s preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Demonstrated excellence in ability to listen to internal and external customer needs/ issues and implement operational solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present to employees of the organization.
- Aptitude to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations and respond to questions from managers and peers.
- Fluency in English required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 20 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus, distance vision, and close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment (office) is usually moderate.
Callcap is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Callcap prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. Callcap conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, Callcap will act to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified Vietnam-era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.