National Account Executive
A National Account Executive (NAE) is responsible for sharing the Callcap experience. This position is accountable for establishing and maintaining professional relationships, prospecting new clients, making initial contact by cold-calling either in-person, electronically or via phone, and exceeding assigned sales goals. Additional accountabilities include follow-up, preparing service proposals, responding to formal RFP’s (Requests for Proposal), producing and delivering client presentations and managing the sales process to fulfillment. NAE’s are responsible for growth of an existing client base, new acquisition, and client retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents. Incumbents may perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and hold basic computer skills. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associates Degree or Bachelor’s preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Demonstrated excellence in ability to listen to internal and external customer needs/ issues, and implement operational solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present to employees of the organization.
- Aptitude to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations and respond to questions from managers and peers.
- Fluency in English required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 20 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus, distance vision, and close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment (office) is usually moderate.
Callcap is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Callcap prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. Callcap conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, Callcap will take action to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified Vietnam-era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.