Client Services Specialist
The Client Services Specialist provides world class customer service and ensures client satisfaction by providing support to our Marchex Call Analytics clients via online and telephone support channels. The goal of this position is to effectively assist both new and existing customers in realizing the full potential of our Call Analytics solutions, making them clients for life and growing their business with Marchex.
Marchex is a global leader in providing Call Analytics solutions across industries. From small and medium sized businesses to Fortune 100 enterprises, Marchex helps our clients maximize returns on the marketing dollars they spend to drive quality phone calls to their businesses. Be part of the team that makes this possible by providing world class support in a fast-paced, inbound call and email environment. Passion for client service, mastery of our Marchex Call Analytics product, and business savvy will enable Marchex to delight our customers and grow our dominant position as the global leader in Call Analytics.
The Client Services team is a dedicated group of highly trained, highly skilled professionals that work as One Team to deliver world class service to our Call Analytics clients. The team supports tactical requests from Enterprise clients, as well as support for all types of services and requests from our SMB clients. With over 950 SMB clients, this team helps service and grow a significant portion of Marchex’s Call Analytics business, securing our position as the global leader in proving Call Analytics solutions.
Outline of Duties and Responsibilities
- Account support
- Assist Marchex Call Analytics customers with troubleshooting and questions, including account setup, billing issues, and platform functionality.
- Occasional project work may be required for large jobs given by clients or internal teams.
- Work closely with clients and internal staff to be the primary client-facing reference point for all support and service-related issues.
- Partner with Customer Success, Onboarding, Sales Engineering and Carrier Relations teams to ensure client needs are clear and being met in terms of product expectations and issue resolution.
- Train clients on products and services via email, webinars and phone calls, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Client partnership
- Ensure that all client interaction (phone calls and emails) is handled professionally and customer issues are addressed expeditiously
- Record detailed and accurate notes on client interactions, account modifications and impact.
- Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with clients and associates.
- Company and team culture
- Assist Supervisor/Lead in creative problem solving and sharing ideas in process improvement to increase team efficiency.
- Proactively seek out areas to improve industry and product knowledge and seek innovative solutions to problems and processes to ensure client success.
- Support the Guiding Principles and vision of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years proven experience in a customer support role.
- Strong experience building reports and manipulating data with Excel spreadsheets and CSV files.
- Experience and knowledge of proxy technology and HTML coding a major plus.
- Knowledge of search engine marketing concepts preferred.
- Outstanding, proactive customer service skills, both written and verbal.
- Online advertising and online marketing is a plus.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptability to Marchex trainings and customer philosophies
- A clear understanding of Internet technologies with proficiency in MS Office and the ability to learn additional programs as necessary.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to conduct professional client training sessions via phone.
- Well-developed interpersonal and time management skills.
- Proven attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
The job conditions for this position are in a standard office setting. Employees in this position use PC and phone on an on-going basis throughout the day.